PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Date for your calendar...

I have just received our local 'Village News' magazine through the door, and David Austin Roses have a feature page.
Now I know you're going to either have to plan a day out or be fairly local but they are having a SUMMER EVENT on Saturday 16th July 2011 which will be a Strawberry themed two-course lunch £12 per person, which inclueds a glass of wine.  And for ONE DAY ONLY are offering 50% off the beautiful pink English Rose Strawberry Hill £7.95 instead of £15.95.  If you are thinking of going for the lunch you will need to book, telephone 01902 376334. 
I'm not being paid by David Austin Roses to advertise this, and have no connection with them, BUT I know there are a lot of fans out there!  Sadly, I cannot attend as we already have plans :o(

                                                             Enjoy the rest of the week!

                                                                       Best wishes

7 comments:

RDA Pony Tales said...

Such a shame I live so far away or I would have loved to have gone. Thanks for sharing the info anyway. I keep meaning to mention everytime I visit your blog, what a lovely picture of Sid on your sidebar. He looks a wonderful character :) Abby

Marilyn said...

Wish I lived close by! ♥♫

Sue at Dollytub Cottage said...

Ha!Ha!Ha! Loved your funny comment on my blog. We obviously share a similar sense of humour! SueXXX

acorn hollow said...

I wish I were closer also sounds wonderful
Cathy

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I think I will fly on over and go with you!! Wish I could, I love David Austin roses....oh dream on Ann!

Kim said...

Ooh thanks for this - we're not too far away and my Mum would love it. Shall have to try to get over. The rose looks gorgeous!

Martha said...

I wish I was there I would go -- but alas, couldn't buy a rose!