PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Saturday 1 October 2011

Just a quick post - Thank you Nancy

I've been SO lucky recently, as well as Lemonade Kitty's pumpkin - I've also won a Ramsign Giveaway on Nancy's Daily Dish :o)
It arrived in the week, so today despite the heat we have fixed it up on the wall near our front door.
I'm delighted with it!  I chose the Metropolitan design in navy and white.

I took down the other hanging basket to 'show off' the new sign, and decided as it was past it's best to leave it off.  The geraniums have started to fade off a little too - but after all it is now October, eek!

I must welcome my latest follower, I'm pleased to see you here.  I must also apologise, time is short lately and though I AM still visiting your blogs I may not always be leaving comments - when things calm down a little I will start again.

UPDATE

I'm very pleased to announce that we DO now have a resident in the Hoggy House!  I'm chuffed to bits :o)  I fully intend to make a slightly smaller abode to put in the other border in the next couple of weeks.  Here's a couple of quick photos of him (her?) appearing last night for it's evening meal.


I'll post again soon.  Hope you all have a fabulous week.  Thank you again to Nancy.

Best Wishes




6 comments:

Patrice said...

The number looks spiffy and the door looks so welcoming! Have a great weekend!

Brownieville Girl said...

I love that your new number matches your front door colour.

Wonderful visitor - and you don't even have to cook their breakfast!

Anna at the Doll House said...

The number plate is very smart - a perfect addition to your very welcoming front door. I am particularly impressed with your hanging basket. Mine faded away long ago - and do I understand that you even have another one?

Anna

Ivy and Elephants said...

I am loving the number plate. It is perfect for your door. It really looks quite elegant and welcoming.

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

RDA Pony Tales said...

Your front door and new number look very smart. And looking at all the flowers, it is hard to believe it is October! Your baskets and tubs have done really well... perhaps it is due to your green fingers :)
Have a great week....
Abby and Spotty x

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Hi Rose,

I'm so glad you won the giveaway as the sign looks as if it were made for your entry. This could be a photo they use on their website. Your doorway with all the flowers and geraniums looks so inviting and so English...which I adore! ;-) I think the sign was a perfect addition!

Thank you for mentioning me!

Nancy